1. FILE MANAGER
Aromáticas del Zalabí Sociedad Limitada.
Tax ID Code: ESB19646728
Address: Calle Martín Pérez de Ayala nº 1, 4º E, CP. 18008 Granada (Spain)
Phone No.: +34 968786977
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. TYPE OF DATA
At Aromáticas del Zalabí SL we process the data necessary to be able to provide the services offered, hence we shall request the following data:
- Identification details consisting of given name and surnames, telephone number, and email address.
- Geolocalization Data
3. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of processing the data provided by you is:
- To be able to perform the services provided by Aromáticas del Zalabí SL.
- To send commercial communications and/or offers, promotions, events or news made by Aromáticas del Zalabí SL.
- To comply with current legal obligations.
4. LEGITIMATE BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA
The data processed by Aromáticas del Zalabí SL are those obtained through the contact form; therefore, it is you who consents to their being processed, since they are necessary to provide the contracted services.
5. DATA PRESERVATION
The data shall be preserved by the file manager while the commercial relationship exists and while their deletion is not requested, and, at all events, according to the periods set out in current legislation.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The data provided by you may be transferred to:
- Public Authorities in order to comply with current legislation.
- National Law Enforcement Agencies when the user may carry out any action contrary to the law.
- Financial institutions to collect payment for the services provided.
- Nogueras Centro Gestión, holder of Tax ID Code B-18350777 and whose registered address is at Calle Reyes Católicos, 20 – 1 IZ, Granada, 18009 (Spain), in order to provide the consultancy services.
- Odoo SA, VAT: BE0477472701 and whose registered address is at Chaussée de Namur, 40, 1367 Grand Rosière (Belgium) in order to provide the customer management service and the website hosting service.
7. USER’S RIGHTS
You may at all times exercise the rights to access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, restriction, and portability through the following email address: email@example.com, or by writing to Calle Martín Pérez de Ayala nº 1, 4º E, CP. 18008 Granada, Spain, and must attach, at all events, a copy of your National Identity Document or equivalent.
Moreover, in the event that this does not respect your rights, you may write to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe that the processing of your data breaches current legislation.
8. SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
Access to personal data is restricted to those employees who have a need to use them and who have been duly trained to handle them, observing strict levels of confidentiality in order to avoid, as far as possible, any loss, alteration or misuse.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the internet. When browsing the Website, the servers will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in server activity files that allow the subsequent processing of the data to obtain only statistical measurements about the number of page impressions, visits made to web servers, order of visits, access points, etc.